Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Shopping Goodie Photos

Evening Folks!

Below are some pictures of the goodies I picked up when I was outlet shopping last weekend. They were great bargins, $3 at the most for an item with most of them around .50. Can't beat the prices.



I am going to use some of these on some vintage, and antique windows that I have in storage. I want to paint them up, and thought the wood mediallions (are they medallions and ???) would dress it up nicely.



I picked up some really neat vintage looking drawer pulls. I want to use them ontop of boxes, or wood lap desks to dress them up. I am really fond of the light green glass one.


I really love the floral-ly look to these medallions. I may add one or two to the front of my chest of drawers. My set is very plane, vintage - and needs alot of TLC. Once I get going with the paint job on the set, I will be able to plan better on what pieces would look best.



The flower-y ones on the top of the above picture are really big, about 6 inches (maybe 8 - I am guessing. LOL) and 6 inches tall. I have some other goodies I picked up last weekend too, but I am running on empty. I am starting my design courses, with my first assignments due on Friday. Lots of reading to do - and I want to maintain the info so it is important to read it throughly and apply the knowledge as soon as I can.

Time to Get,

Have a great one!

Renee










Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some great goodies. Can't wait to see what you do with it all. :)