Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Flea Market!!

Friday Flea Market - Already! Where did my week go??? I have so many things to do yet this weekend. (I did sneak some time in this week to go shopping - Tee Hee!)

New items this week!
Isn't this just the sweetest teacup set? I found some other goodies too.




This teacup and saucer. . .







And a pair of these sweet little rose plates.

To purchase any of the above go to my website, or click on the pictures. Go to the Friday Flea Market Category.

Please stop by my friends FFM blogs and see what goodies they have for you! Just click on the Red Polka Dot Square in my side bar.

The garage sale be sure to type in toletown as the username and password to enter. My sale is under Renee Wilkey (of course - smile) - check everyones sale! Lots of goodies to be had by all!

You will be glad you stopped by!!



Until Next Time,
Renee

No comments: