Thursday, January 01, 2009

Creative Every Day Challenge 2009 - Happy New Year!

I tend put off the things I enjoy doing.  I dream, I plan, and sometimes I even talk about them but in the end something inside me stops me from actually doing!  Oh, I do my homework, take care of the house, do the laundry, shopping etc.  - I just don't save any time for me.  (I am sure I am not the only one who is guilty of this!)






I decided to join in the CED Challenge 2009 - to help inspire, and encourage me to create.  To help me create for the enjoyment of creating!! 

I followed along last year and learned so much about "creating" from the wonderful group that participates in CED

Please follow along with me, join in or just share some ideas as the year progresses!  Here is to a Happy New Year!

Until Next Time,
Renee

No comments: