Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crazy Days!

Been so busy this week!   Wanted to stop by and share a few pictures of what I have been up to with you . . .






This is the eggs that I had started earlier . . .I have them all painted.  Next I am going to decorate each egg, then paint the metal basket they are in. 

When ever I sit and watch T.V.  I like to crochet.  This is a flower, and hat the I made . . .I will offer some of these for the giveaway drawing.







I painted some sample boards for the upcoming classes.  I like to show everyone what to do from the beginning to the end of a painting project.  Everyone seems to like it better.  Helps the students learn so they can paint projects on their own too.

Thought I would add a picture of my helpers.  LOL  Working hard aren't they.




Am heading off to a painting class . . .I like to go to relax, and learn techniques I don't know.  I have been really looking forward to the class.  Mum is going with me so we should have alot of fun. 

Until Next Time
Renee

No comments: