Sunday, May 04, 2008

Painted and Crocheted Item Photos

Here is some photo's of the items I "created" this last week. Enjoy!

This is a baby blanket I am crocheting for my new grandbaby that is on the way. I still have 1/2 of it to go before it is finished. So far it is turning out really well. . .it is a design of my own so I am never sure when I start what it will look like in the end. *smile*


Here is some 100% cotton dish cloths I crochet. I plan on making more and adding them to an etsy shop.




Another box, painted in a garden theme. I will add some gardening goodies, and a gift box is born!





This is a cute little Prim Country Bear box. I plan on adding some gardening goodies to the box for a great Mothers day gift.





This is a little prim doll, painted on a cheese board.




Until Next Time,


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: