Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changing Beautifully!!

Hello Out There! *smile*

I have had a really hectic week this week. Trying to finish up all the last minute items on my to do list. School starts again on the 14th . . .I am looking forward to it. The class I am starting on the 14th (my next class starts a little later) is called Fundamentals of Design. I have heard from previous students that the class is "very" difficult. I am a little apprehensive. I enjoy learning, even if it is a difficult class.

Did you notice my new template??
BEAUTIFUL isn't it!!! I have been popping over to the Tip Junkie
whenever I can and entering in the drawings/contests. Today was a wonderful one. I feel lucky even if I don't win the drawing . . .I found wonderful Leelou's! Leelous offers free blogger backgrounds (including the one I am currently using). I fell in love with so many of them. I will enjoy changing blogs around in the future now that I have found leelous templates.

Time to head to bed - tons to do tomorrow too!
Until Next Time,
Renee

No comments: