Sunday, January 11, 2009

Color Play

When I am in a color mood (can you tell I am! I love color . . .it is in my daily world and I love all the color nature gives!) I like to go to the Benjamin Moore Site and look through the fan deck. After I pick out the colors I think would look well together I like to go to the personal viewer and see how they look in a "real- virtual" setting.

I use this process for my home, but for me, my favorite time is to use the wonderful tools to help in my creative endeavors!

Check it out and have some fun!

Until Next Time
Renee

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for dropping in for a visit and for your kind comment. Great tips for choosing paint. Paint chips are a bit of color heaven to me! Have a great day.

blessings said...

Thank you for your comments. I will be praying for you and your family. Life does present us with many colors. And we also react in many different colors. Hopefully, no matter the color that is presented we are representing God by using the correct color choice in our reaction. Please pass along to your son how grateful we are for his service to this country and protecting all of us!!!! Our service men and women should be held up with great respect and admiration. -Mr Blessings