Friday, April 23, 2010

Where did I go???

*Smile*  I went "shopping" . . .actually I went "treasure shopping" .  Found a treasure trove of crafting goodies for really great prices!  Here is some pics of some of them:


This is a huge bag of little baskets, and about 15 wood pieces to paint.
This is a pretty decent size box of goodies too.  It has 5 containers of birds, raffia, excelsior, and more misc. wood pieces to paint.
Small hats, and doll pieces to sew.  More wood shelves, and small parts to paint.
A box full of twig bows, hearts bird nests . . .so many goodies to create with!
Here is some picture frames and canvas' for my paintings.  To give an idea of the great deals I received in my shopping, everything in this picture was $5! 

There is also a box of resin figurines to paint . . .the picture didn't turn out.  I will take some pictures when they are painted. 

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooooh fantastic bargains - i cannot wait to see what you do with them. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - i'm feeling a bit better today!!!! i have become a follower of your blog so i can see what you do with your treasures. take care and have a great day xxx

Lucy - By the Hill said...

Hi Renee! Looks like you got some great deals! Thanks for visiting me at By the Hill and entering my giveaway!
So happy to "meet" you! Good luck on the giveaway!

Barbara Jean said...

Renee,
I just wanted to come by and thank you for following my blog the past 2 years, and, for your sweet comment about it.
I'm always so glad when people enjoy their visits.

blessings

barbara jean
PS great finds!!